Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sexi Phone Sex Fetish


Yesterday I have one amazing phone sex call where I get to watch all the fun, a marry man call me telling me that he have this wild fantasy about being a cross dresser phone sex, and how obsess he's fetish panties phone sex was, I went truth to his wife lingerie that he was showing me, we find some very nice pieces, but he show me his favorite, was this divine black see truth push up corset, with sating lace in red, and the matching sating silk low cut panties, I ask him to put it on and show me, but something was missing so I ask to wear that black transparent pantyhose and slid does 8 inch high heels.

The fabric of the out fit was delicate and so fine, he was feeling all sensational and feminine, I said all that you need its a hot blond wig so he said to me I have it here Mistress, I said well put it on and grab the make up, we was talking about his favorite lingerie store and how sexy can look all the our fits on him, while I was doing his make up, we do a smoky eyes and peach blush and a sweet sexy beige gloss, he was felt so exotic and erotic that he got all exited and start stroking his big girlie cock and I ask him to wrap it with nice silky pantie that we see before in his wife dresser, the intensity of the orgasm was so high that we shot his big load all over the silky panties...

1888 47 Horny ask for Adriana

AIM: adrianacum23
Yahoo: sluttyadriana4u@yahoo.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment