Saturday, April 25, 2009

BIGGEST LOSER PHONE SEX




Well, well ~laughs~. What kind of joke are you? I know you feel bad about walking around with that little thing, it’s just a waste of space between your legs, I don’t even know if you’re worth my time, Little Loser like you don’t deserve woman like me; let see I can have a lot of fun with a nice Blue Ball play, but you barely have balls, well maybe I can find your little penis under there, how pathetic are you, sexually worthless ~laughs~ You have no idea how much fun my friends and I can have with a pathetic piggy like you, yes!! I would make you drop your pants so everyone can have a good laugh; after all you deserved to be exposed like a weird creature…~laughs~

Call me tonight idiot; I would love to put my heels in that THING!

“Tu si que eres un calienta huevo para nada, esa cosa que tines entre las piernas se que no te funciona ~me rio~ llamame hoy que esta Diosa Adriana quiere resirse the tu pedaso de pinga inservible …Tambien Hablo en Espanol


GODDESS ADRIANA 1888-47-HORNY

No comments:

Post a Comment