Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet Baby Phone Sex With Mommy Adriana *Toys Included*



Mommy Adriana came back from the store very happy! I got a nice new toy for my toylittle baby! I know my little precious wants Mommy Adriana so bad! He's been missing her feeding time. It's milky time don’t worry my love Mommy Adriana will feed you soon! Oh It’s bath time! Oh yes with lots of special bubbles…Mommy loves to play with her baby boy in the warm water and she likes it so much when her baby gets curious about Mommy's tight pussy and big nipples… oooo mommy kiss that little pee pee! Kiss it again, and again! *smiles*
Mommy takes her baby to her bed ready to play with the new toy for a little while until a sweet and naughty bed time story!
Call Mommy Adriana, she has nice diaper for that little tush too.

1 888 - 47 - horny Ask for Mommy Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment