Friday, April 10, 2009

Get On Your Dirty Knees For Adriana Phone Sex



Cum on!! Close your mouth!, I think is time for me to decide what I can do with that “thing”, I don’t even know if I can call it a cock.. *laughs*
You I‘ll stroke if I want to and when I want to, for now just get on your knees and beg to Mistress Adriana … I’m sure that big load is ready to explode with I don’t care, I ‘ll tease you as much I can until you’re blue balls can’t take it anymore… My gorgeous body and my would be enough to sensual accent torture you, are not allowed to touch me…But I going to allowed you to smell and look… *laughs*
Don’t let me wait, call me… Tonight

~ Tu Sabes Que la Diosa Adriana Habla Espaniol, No le tengas miedo llama a tu Culera favorite huevon ~

1 888 - 47 - Horny Ask For Goddess Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment